- Current Prices:$200,000
- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $247,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$299 to $310,$85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,460 to 2,990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crossley Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crossley Village are about $150,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.