- Current Prices:$328,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$397,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$488
- Association Fee Ranges:$223/mo,$220 to $223
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 1,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crosspointe Village features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Crosspointe Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crosspointe Village are about $240,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.