- Current Prices:$179,000 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$98,900 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$184,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $650/quarter,$200 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:935 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Crosswinds is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $192 to $1,215, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,466 to as high as $2,774. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $192 to $1,215. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,773 to $3,929.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.