- Current Prices:$205,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$115,$215 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:974 to 3,072Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crosswinds features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Crosswinds are about $130,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.