- Current Prices:$292,000 to $379,950
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $379,900
- Median Sale Price:$316,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $386/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:985 to 1,949Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Crosswoods is largely a condo community. The homes in Crosswoods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crosswoods are about $180,000 – $375,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.