- Current Prices:$214,900 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$164,650 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$186,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$68
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,533 to 3,962Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Crowders View are $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.