- Current Prices:$270,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $429,900
- Median Sale Price:$399,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $215/mo,$300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,742 to 2,627Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crowell Farms features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Crowell Farms are about $150,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.