- Current Prices:$279,900 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $415,500
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$25 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 2,329Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Crowell Farms features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Crowell Farms are about $150,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.