- Current Prices:$239,000 to $634,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $789,000
- Median Sale Price:$492,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$1037 to $1152/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,632 to 3,198Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crown Colony features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Crown Colony are about $260,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.