- Current Prices:$699,000 to $3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $3,217,500
- Median Sale Price:$899,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1072
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $825/mo,$0 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:494 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Crown Point features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crown Point are about $385,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on 34.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.