- Current Prices:$729,900
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $755,000
- Median Sale Price:$657,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$193 to $198/mo,$262.45/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,151 to 2,253Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Crown Point is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crown Point are about $5,000 – $650,000 and sit on 5264.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.