- Current Prices:$625,000 to $824,900
- Closed Prices:$414,900 to $999,900
- Median Sale Price:$564,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $250/quarter,$0 to $80,$36 to $80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 4,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crowne Hill are about $400,000 – $1,575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.