- Current Prices:$153,777 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1907 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:546 to 2,946Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Croydon Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Croydon Heights are about $70,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.