- Current Prices:$50,000 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $172,000
- Median Sale Price:$119,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:929 to 1,946Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cryers represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cryers are about $30,000 – $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.