- Current Prices:$269,000 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$500,$250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,841 to 4,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Crystal Cove are about $190,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.