- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$161,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75 to $131/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 2,373Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crystal Cove are about $105,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.