- Current Prices:$245,900 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$272,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$390 to $400,$170 to $195,$185 to $195
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,414 to 3,370Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crystal Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crystal Creek are about $140,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.