- Current Prices:$349,999 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 3,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crystal Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crystal Heights are about $200,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.