- Current Prices:$79,900 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$72,000 to $268,788
- Median Sale Price:$224,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $335,$110 to $353/mo,$151 to $888/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Crystal Lake is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crystal Lake are about $70,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.