- Current Prices:$240,000 to $369,438
- Closed Prices:$208,000 to $355,100
- Median Sale Price:$262,218
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$75 to $87.84/mo,$29 to $373/quarter,$500 to $1951
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,275 to 3,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Crystal Lakes are about $180,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.