- Current Prices:$425,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$294,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$259 to $366/mo,$218.53 to $398
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,761 to 4,792Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Crystal Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crystal Pointe are about $235,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.