- Current Prices:$279,900 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$341
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $674/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Crystal Tower represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Crystal Tower are about $275,000 – $640,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.