- Current Prices:$998,000
- Closed Prices:$680,000 to $1,065,000
- Median Sale Price:$905,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$421
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $88/mo,$75 to $224,$224/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 2,383Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Culverdale represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Culverdale are about $600,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.