- Current Prices:$799,888 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$795,000 to $831,000
- Median Sale Price:$800,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$807
- Association Fee Ranges:$429,$440 to $504/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:968 to 1,050Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cupertino Creekside features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Cupertino Creekside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cupertino Creekside are about $225,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other, underground parking, none, lot, street and no parking on site.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.