- Current Prices:$325,000 to $724,900
- Closed Prices:$169,500 to $801,259
- Median Sale Price:$422,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$680,$0,$165 to $170/mo,$297 to $352
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 7,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Cureton is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cureton are about $195,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.