- Current Prices:$239,000 to $660,000
- Closed Prices:$181,900 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$680,$0,$165 to $170/mo,$0 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 6,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Cureton is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cureton are about $210,000 – $730,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.