- Current Prices:$355,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$375/quarter,$0 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,107 to 1,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Curlew Landings represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Curlew Landings are about $170,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.