- Current Prices:$599,000 to $699,888
- Closed Prices:$745,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$805,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$642
- Association Fee Ranges:$446,$424 to $472/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:832 to 1,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Curtner Village features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Curtner Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Curtner Village are about $220,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, guest parking and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.