- Current Prices:$99,000 to $242,000
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $279,900
- Median Sale Price:$149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1005,$0 to $1366/quarter,$0 to $975/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:759 to 1,578Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Cypress Bend features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $230 to $1,366. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $784 to as high as $74,660.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.