- Current Prices:$140,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$79,500 to $244,500
- Median Sale Price:$165,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$286 to $392,$711 to $1280/quarter,$0 to $975/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:770 to 1,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cypress Bend represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Bend are about $85,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.