- Current Prices:$41,900 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$21,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$53,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $371,$0 to $389/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:703 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Cypress Chase offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $64 to $1,029. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $303 to as high as $1,407 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.