- Current Prices:$39,900 to $139,900
- Closed Prices:$21,000 to $149,900
- Median Sale Price:$56,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$75
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $371,$0 to $389/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1874 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:703 to 1,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Chase are about $30,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, guest parking, 1 assigned space and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.