- Current Prices:$389,000 to $390,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $358,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$720,$60/mo,$180 to $187/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,742 to 3,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Cypress Chase are about $230,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.