- Current Prices:$300,000 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$720,$180 to $188/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,742 to 3,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Cypress Chase are about $235,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.