- Current Prices:$127,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$122,500 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$173 to $325/mo,$0 to $691/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:667 to 982Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cypress Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Club are about $80,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.