- Current Prices:$259,900
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$299 to $328/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,334 to 1,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Cove Condominiums are about $115,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.