- Closed Prices:$920,000 to $1,170,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,125,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$395 to $400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Cypress Cove is largely a attached home community. The homes in Cypress Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Cove are about $360,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, guest parking, off street parking, tandem parking, enclosed, other and designated on site.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.