- Current Prices:$1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$589,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$624
- Association Fee Ranges:$274/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,305 to 1,925Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Cove features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Cypress Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Cove are about $105,000 – $790,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, circle drive and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.