- Current Prices:$99,999
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $110,900
- Median Sale Price:$101,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$624 to $741/quarter,$235 to $248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:535 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Cypress Creek Condominiums is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Cypress Creek Condominiums are 650 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 1 space,guest parking, and homes in Cypress Creek Condominiums typically have forty-four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.