- Current Prices:$129,900
- Closed Prices:$72,000 to $129,000
- Median Sale Price:$110,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$280,$208 to $330/mo,$711 to $745/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:380 to 880Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cypress Creek Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Creek Condominiums are about $60,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, 1 space and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.