- Current Prices:$161,980 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $263,990
- Median Sale Price:$204,490
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$88 to $400,$43 to $50/mo,$99.45 to $167/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 3,987Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Creek are about $135,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.