- Current Prices:$990,000 to $5,950,000
- Closed Prices:$878,000 to $3,312,670
- Median Sale Price:$935,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$793
- Association Fee Ranges:$925/mo,$525 to $925
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,241 to 5,189Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Island features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Cypress Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Island are about $525,000 – $3,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.