- Current Prices:$554,900 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$495,000 to $744,960
- Median Sale Price:$639,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$650 to $675
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,537 to 3,409Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Isle are about $350,000 – $760,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.