- Current Prices:$119,000 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$134,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$382 to $480.12/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:877 to 2,179Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The wide variety of designs in Cypress Lake Estates makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $350 to $382, master fees ranging from $301 to $386. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $582 to as high as $1,843 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.