- Current Prices:$156,000 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$197,$575/quarter,$105 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,262Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Looking to buy a new home? Cypress Lake Townhomes is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $105 to $660, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,135 to as high as $2,073. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $105 to $660. Property taxes for the year are around $1,238.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.