- Current Prices:$198,500 to $209,500
- Closed Prices:$158,500 to $202,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$197,$105 to $192/mo,$575 to $600/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,824Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Lake Townhomes are about $90,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.