- Current Prices:$224,900 to $247,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $283,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$14/mo,$130 to $150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 3,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Lakes are about $140,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.