- Current Prices:$260,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$208,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$210,$210,$55 to $80/mo,$300 to $1068,$158 to $280/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,265 to 7,566Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Cypress Lakes are about $180,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.