- Current Prices:$134,000 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$73,449 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$167,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$257 to $275/mo,$200 to $380
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:949 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Cypress Lakes features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $718 to as high as $3,288. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $680 to as high as $1,765. Most residences also have driveways with garages.