- Current Prices:$174,900 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$73,449 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$79
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $287
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:949 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Cypress Lakes features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $728 to as high as $3,288. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $680 to as high as $1,765. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.