- Current Prices:$119,500 to $289,500
- Closed Prices:$83,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $308/mo,$230 to $429
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:949 to 2,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
In terms of home type, Cypress Lakes features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Lakes are about $70,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.