- Current Prices:$474,900
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$502
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $325,$320 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:746 to 1,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Monterey features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Cypress Monterey represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Monterey are about $350,000 – $585,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.