- Current Prices:$558,000 to $629,000
- Closed Prices:$451,000 to $745,000
- Median Sale Price:$579,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$286
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,772 to 3,576Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress are about $220,000 – $660,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, tandem parking and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.