- Current Prices:$230,027 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$204,400 to $234,000
- Median Sale Price:$221,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$142 to $147.5/quarter,$50/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,699 to 3,828Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Cypress Oaks are about $205,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.