- Current Prices:$132,000 to $134,900
- Closed Prices:$91,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$107,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$365/mo,$775/quarter,$258 to $426.91
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:502 to 894Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Cypress Point Condominiums at PGA National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Point Condominiums at PGA National are about $40,000 – $140,000 and sit on one-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.