- Current Prices:$615,000 to $619,950
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $895,000
- Median Sale Price:$776,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$933
- Association Fee Ranges:$423 to $468,$404 to $499/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:662 to 1,105Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Point Lakes features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Cypress Point Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Point Lakes are about $225,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, street, guest parking, other, none and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.