- Current Prices:$518,000 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$479,900 to $774,900
- Median Sale Price:$637,444
- Average $ per sq ft:$351
- Association Fee Ranges:$498 to $529,$256 to $529/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,257 to 2,409Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cypress Point features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Cypress Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Point are about $440,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.