- Current Prices:$399,000 to $3,950,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,056
- Average $ per sq ft:$455
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,238 to 6,689Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Point are about $300,000 – $3,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, circle drive and pavers.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.