- Current Prices:$390,000 to $3,950,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $3,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$431,111
- Average $ per sq ft:$425
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,238 to 6,689Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Cypress Point is a neighborhood in Pompano Beach, Florida. Homes in Cypress Point are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, driveway and carport, and homes in Cypress Point typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.