- Current Prices:$279,000 to $297,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$24/mo,$270 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,945 to 5,501Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cypress Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cypress Point are about $0 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.